The Spanish Association for Psychology of Music and Music Performance (AEPMIM) is the first statewide organization that brings together professionals from areas of both music and psychology simultaneously.
The main goals of AEPMIM are:
- To promote research in psychology of music through the organization of events and publications.
- To disseminate knowledge through educational activities at institutions of formal education (conservatoires and universities) and other centres of non-formal education, as well as periodic scientific activities.
- To promote collaborations with other similar organizations at an international level.
- To lead projects of integration and social actions in potential communities of learning.
- To provide advice on the prevention and treatment of problems resulting from musical performance (stress, anxiety, injuries, etc.)
AEPMIM was founded on June 19th 2015. The members consist of Spanish professionals with double profile in psychology and music, working in most regions of the country and also abroad.
Please, contact us with any questions you may have or for further information at: